Thursday, October 10, 2013

Vegan Halloween Treats!

 I got this idea from Gary Francione's facebook page and I love it: http://www.abolitionistapproach.com. Every year for the past five or so we've been giving out
pretzels  :/ and while I don't have a problem with vegan candy (in moderation, of course - moderation for us means candy only at Halloween time;) it's been kind of hard to find up until now.  I found three really good, totally vegan candies to wrap up ('Yummy Earth' is a pretty good company but keep in mind their gummy bears and worms are not vegan!). So the little five year old is super gung-ho to present his fellow halloween goers with this kinder alternative. Let me know what y'all come up with :)

A few of these:

plus these:

and one or two of these:
Equals: Happiness.


Happy Vegan Halloween!